Kessil Ocean Blue 32W LED Aquarium Light
Kessil presents the A150W Ocean Blue 32W LED Fixture—an innovative, high quality, radiant light. Using Dense Matrix LED technology to emulate a point-like source, the A150W produces glitter lines that rival metal halides without the excess power consumption and heat of metal halides.
The A150W Ocean Blue brings out the vivid colors of corals with the specially created spectrums of the A150W. While it is hard to compare the Kessil to 150 Watt metal halide lights, the 32 Watt Kessil has the same effective light spectrum for corals as a 150 Watt metal halide. This is partly due to the efficient use of electricity with LEDs, partly a function of higher percentage of the light being directed downward and partly because a very high percentage of the light spectrum with the Kessil A150W Ocean Blue is useful to corals.
The A150W will result in thriving corals with lower electricity bills, less of a need for a chiller and no bulb replacement costs. The lightweight Kessil light, which weighs less than a pound, can be easily hung above the tank from with the two built in mounting tabs (that can be attached to a chain or other hanging mechanism), or can be clamped to the tank with the Gooseneck Clamp/Mount.
Features: 32 Watts: Effective light equal to a 150 metal halide Ocean Blue 1500K Special Blend. This unique mix of wavelengths closely resembles a 15000K light, creating a visually stunning effect for water and coral in your aquarium.
• LED array specifically designed and tailored for reef aquariums
• Point light source with glitter lines that rival metal halide lights Weight: .9 pounds (the power supply weighs an additional .9 pounds). Dimensions: 3-7/8" X 2.5" Diameter.
• 10 foot power cord from light to power supply.
• 6 foot cord from power supply to wall plug.
• Universal power supply: 100-240 Volts, 47-63 Hertz. Could require a plug adapter for non-US sockets.
• 2-Year Warranty