Freight is included on
aquariums over 100-Gal.
Shipping InformationAquariums over 100 Gal. have the shipping costs included in the purchase price. Aquariums under 100 Gal. have a small shipping fee. Place these smaller aquariums in the cart, enter your zip code and the shipping fee will show.
Aquariums are shipped by truck and are delivered "curbside". This means the driver will off load the aquarium from the truck and place it in front of the location. Drivers do not carry the item inside.
Smaller products like filters, lighting etc... ship either USPS or UPS. To figure the shipping fee for these items, place the item in the cart and enter your zip code. The shipping charge will show.
Receiving the shipment:When your aquarium is ready to ship we will send you by email the shipping/receiving and tracking information. With this information you will be able to track the shipment and contact the shipping company. For residential deliveries the trucking company will contact you prior to setting a delivery. They want to make sure someone will be there to receive the shipment.
We pack our orders to be durable and ship without any problems. There is the very rare occasion that the shipping company may have mishandled the shipment. We require you to inspect the shipment "prior to signing for delivery" for any possible damage. If damage is noticed or suspected you must note it on the bill of lading. Next notify us as soon as possible. Please take photos of any damage.
There is no risk to you if there is damage. All our shipments are sent insured. In order for the insurance company to cover damages you must note the damage on the bill of lading and take photos.
Once you contact us with the photos and copy of the bill of lading indicating there was damage we will start a new aquarium for you right away. We will then file an insurance claim.
Our aquariums are packed on pallets and shipped by 3rd party trucking companies. Once the aquarium is with the shipping company we no longer are in control of the shipment. Larger aquariums are crated. Smaller aquariums are packed in thick cardboard and strapped to a pallet. The crate / pallet and packaging is included in the purchase price.
Terms and Exclusions:
• We ship only within the Continental United States. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
• If the item(s) is (are) able to ship via UPS ground the product will be shipped to the "ship to" address.
• Larger items (ex: 55L gal. aquarium and up, multiple smaller items or items exceeding UPS dims for standard freight) will ship via truck. Freight deliveries that are shipped to a home or business are "curb side" deliveries.
• TRUVU Aquariums shall use the freight line of our choice.
• Any additional services are unauthorized by TRUVU aquariums and you are responsible for any additional costs.
• TRUVU aquariums retains the rights to modify or rescind this offer at any time.